Monday, December 6, 2010

Tic-Toc, Tic-Toc...

 Less then 3 weeks until Christmas...can you believe it!  Where has the time gone?  Do you still need to get that last great gift?  Or maybe your home needs a little update.  Our new home decor items are rolling in by the truckload.  Isn't this gigantic clock picture yummy.  Good thing I get to play "decorate" at the store cause my husband would kill me if I tried to lug all these cool new items home!

 Subway art is definitely one of the new trends and we have got this awesome wall board to prove it. 
 Nesting tables never go out of style and they are so useful. 
 OK, I must admit that I was so smitten with this new chair that I had to try it out.....and yes, it's really comfy....and great looking.  We just happen to have two if your interested.
 The fabric is like a black and cream tweed and the wood is black. 
 
 If you like to cuddle with someone this chair is for you!  It's built for two.
 
 
 
 These little jars make such a nice gift and the price is right too.
Lots to see here.  Stop by and have a peek.  Bet you can't go home empty handed!!
Have a great week.
Oh yea,  the sale this week is
70% OFF ALL CHRISTMAS
30% OFF ALL HOME DECOR (except furniture)
20% OFF ALL CLOTHING, JEWELRY & PURSES
(except charms)

No comments: