Monday, December 13, 2010

In With The New

 All I want for Christmas is .....EVERYTHING!!!
Yes, I know, that's really bad.  I need to be thankful for what I have (and I am) but is it so wrong to desire
all these new gorgeous items?  This wonderful buffet by Hooker, or the big, black cannister set, or how about those amazing lamps.....sigh!
 A great way to dress up your table top is with these pretty mercury glass scented votives.  One says "Fleurs" and the other has a gold crown on it.  They smell heavenly! 
 The cool thing about these cannisters are that they also come with matching spoon rest, coaster set and salt/pepper shakers.
 
 Because RED is my favorite color I am partial to this display. 
 
 Roosters are timeless...just never go out of style.  This whole display would look awesome in your home! 
 
 Since I fail at bread baking, these loaves would definitely work at my house.  Well, as long as you don't try to eat them!  Check out that amazing mirror on the wall.
 Here's a cute gift for anyone on your list.  Great price and unique.
Gosh, there is so much more I have to show you but they are calling me to come work on the floor...bummer.  Guess you'll have to wait for the next post!
Have a good week.
XO Nancy
Designer Blvd. Resident Blogger

No comments: