Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Green With Envy

Do you find that when you are searching for those perfect Christmas gifts that you seem to find more things for yourself?  I know I sure do.  Sometimes it's a real struggle to try to stay focused on who I am buying for.  This happened to me just the other day while working on this display in the store.  I am all about these new GREEN ceramic items.
This green is such a fun, vibrant color.  It just seems to make the whole room come to life. These jars are so cool.  All that great scroll work.
We even paired it with a jar of a different green.
I'm completely in love with this ceramic horse!  And you don't even have to feed and water him!!
GIDDY-UP!
I'm keeping it short today as there
is so much to do.
Come by the store and take a look around.
New items are being displayed daily!
XO Nancy
Resident Designer Blvd. Blogger

No comments: