Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rested and Back in the Saddle!

Our Christmas House was a big success thanks to all of you!  I am finally rested up and ready to roll.
It was kind of fun to change my focus over the past couple days to the clothing and jewelry boutique side of the store.  So many super cute new items are on the floor that I didn't even know about.
For instance,
 ....this sweater top is so cute!  I love all the colorful outline prints on it.  It looks smashing with leggings and goes with so many different colored tops.  Check out the little brown hat on top of the mannequin.
Here's a few more favorites,
 
 
 
 We got busy in the shop before I was able to get all the photos I wanted so the pics stop here today.  Guess you'll have to stop by to see all the good stuff!  Christmas and Thanksgiving are still going strong with all kinds of glorious goodies for your home.  Oh, and not to overlook Halloween.  We have a great stash of Halloween decor at 50% off!!
I'm still brushing off glitter from my face, arms and legs these days.  I think that is just the way it is going to be for a few more months.  Hey, it just goes with my glittery personality!! LOL!
Have a wonderful day!








 

No comments: