Tuesday, September 28, 2010

You're Going To Want To Take A Look!

I'm not sure where to start.....with some pictures of new clothes....or new bracelets.....or....
OK, so I'm partial to Home Decor!  I can't help myself.  I am LOVING this new "cottage/contemporary" look.  That's what I'm calling it anyway.  It seems to mix in with almost all decor so effortlessly.  
I wish I could take it all home.  I guess I could, but then I would have to explain to my husband why I decided not to pay the electric bill and pay for all of this instead!!  Any-who, this is the newest trend in decor.  So if you are looking for a little update.....this is it!
This new cozy hoodie vest by Miss Me is a favorite too.  I think the snap across collar is so cool.  Pair it with some skinny jeans and one of these pretty stretch lace tops and you'll be a hit.
A new stock of darling winter coats are arriving daily.  This one is too cute!  Don't you love the color!
Oh, and we wouldn't want your wrists to get cold.......so here's a a furry little bracelet to keep them warm!
Glitter is starting to appear on the store floor.  HMMMmmmmm, wonder what that could mean?  
Stay tuned!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

SOOO cute! We're following you BTW!