Friday, September 24, 2010

IS TIN YOUR THING?

If you like TIN, you will love these gorgeous tin frames!   But what you will really love is that they
are ON SALE AT 50% OFF!!!!!     
We don't offer this kind of a deal too often so you will want to jump on this sale fast.  
The frames come in several different colors and sizes and will be sure to make a great statement where
ever you decide to hang them.
Our shipment of TIN shelve just arrived too.  These are such cool shelves.  I love all the detail in the tin and they also come in a couple different dark colors and several sizes.  These shelves also work great as a mantel. We will be getting these hung up and on display this coming week.
We have been unpacking and unpacking AND unpacking new product.  I kid you not!!  I'm starting to think that the UPS man is part of our staff family.  I think I am seeing more of his face then my husbands these days!  So many beautiful new things.......

I also want to mention how grateful we are to all our wonderful customers.  You all ROCK!  We love working with you. 
We want to be your one stop shopping Holiday emporium.
Decorations.
Gifts.
Propping and decorating your home from a scary haunted mansion to a warm toned 
Thanksgiving for family and friends.















No comments: