Monday, November 22, 2010

Back at the Shop!

We've been doing a lot of this:
Fold, fold, and fold some more.....
straighten, replenish, straighten......
this is what happens when you carry tons of cute jeans like Miss Me, Rock Revival, L.A. Idol,
Laguna Beach, Cello and more!  I'm happy that
we have a large selection of styles since we are all
shaped differently.  And I'm old school and like my
jeans cut a little higher!  I don't do "Joe the Plumber" very well!  LOL!
Now we are talking SUPER cute here:
This light-weight vest is actually 90% polyester
but it feels and looks just like wool.  The black leather-like detailing really makes it.
Here's another sweet navy blue coat we just got.
Need a new top?  These are pretty sweet!
 Front...
 Back
 
How about a hoodie with matching pants!
Guess what?  Carol is in LA buying for the store today.  Oh, I can't wait to see what she loads her truck with.  Whatever it is, we know it will be grand.
By the way,
this week.....
ALL CHRISTMAS IS 50% OFF
toodles, Nancy



1 comment:

I believe said...

When are your Black friday Deals going to be up?? Are there any good ones for jeans?? I'm excited and SO ready to shop here!! :)